Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hannah's newspaper debut


If you read my previous post I talked abt the picture of little Hannah in the newspaper contest were her picture is titled as "Static Electricity". I am going to try to put that link on here, but I am not too literate in that linking and picture posting stuff so here it goes...

Well, I tried to put the entire site link on here, but I'm not sure how to do it. If you click on the link above though it will take you to it so you can vote for your favorite! Thanks



OOOH! It worked putting the picture on!!!

:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

The link did not show up but if you click on Hannah's picture it will take you to the web site where you can vote!
:)

12:02 AM

 
Blogger Tanya said...

Too cute! I know two other people in the "Best Shot" photos, too. It will be fun to see which photos win.

8:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your email today about Hannah's picture & immediately went to post it on my blog. Tanya told me later that you had blogged it too (I haven't checked other people's blogs in a couple days). So cool! Maybe between us & your email we'll get a bunch of votes for Hannah's pic. What a cutie!!

9:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I think you need to click on the title, "Hannah's newspaper debut" at the top of the post to get the link. :)

9:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terri let us know how Hannah does in the contest. I voted and sent it on to Aunt Mary in AZ, and Uncle Bob and Aunt Boots in GA. I asked some of my friends to vote to. Good luck Hannah. Love, Aunt Dawn

10:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should add another post! :)

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home